This Policy applies to Primior, and it governs any data collection and usage by us.
Through the use of www.primior.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. However, if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
- This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and deliver the services you have requested.
- Information is automatically collected when visiting our website, including cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
Also, Primior may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Primior may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us through surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. This site intends to use personal information only for the purpose it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information would be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Primior does not now sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to third parties. If this ever changes, this Policy will be amended to reflect any changes.
Primior may collect and may use personal information to assist in our web site’s operation and ensure the delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.Primior.com.
Primior may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Primior uses various third-party social media features, including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Primior’s control.
Disclosure of Information
Primior may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- As required by law or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service; and
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard, and preserve all the rights and property of Primior.
Primior greatly respects your privacy. We maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Primior products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Primior’s website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, children under thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to info@Primior.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Primior will continue to adhere to this Policy concerning any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
Primior’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects anyone’s fundamental rights in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to certified companies in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you consent to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Primior takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “HTTPS” at the beginning of the web page address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. Also, Primior is a licensee of TRUSTe. VeriSign also secures the website.
Although we maintain reasonable and appropriate measures designed to maintain the information, we collect it securely. We have taken certain physical, electronic, and administrative steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from Site visitors. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect, and we cannot promise. You should not expect that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
- Email: info@Primior.com
- Mailing Address: Primior 750 N. Diamond Bar Blvd., Diamond Bar, CA., 91765